New 'Legendaries' Coming with Patch 7.2.5
The latest round of legendary items has been added to the current World of Warcraft: Legion PTR build. The newest round added another twenty-seven legendary items, at least one per class. These are in addition to the thirteen added recently and the twelve legendary rings (one for each class with modifiers based on spec) already live on the PTR build.
What else is new on PTR? Community Manager "Lore" answered that yesterday:
- substantial changes for Arms Warriors, Marksmanship and Beast Master Hunters
- Tier 20 set bonus changes
- a new band at Darkmoon Faire
- Mythic Keystone difficulty tweaks
- Skirmish with the Blues PvP event on Friday, May 26th from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Pacific (5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Eastern)
You can learn more about the legendaries at the links above (thanks, IcyVeins.com!) or head straight to the World of Warcraft community forum to check out the conversation.