New products on sale (4)—Shroud of the Avatar
A brief introduction to Shroud of the Avatar
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a new type of third person fantasy RPG that combines a single player narrative with a sandbox MMO. It is being created by a team that includes:Richard “Lord British” Garriott the creator of the Ultima series, Starr Long the original Director of Ultima Online, and Tracy Hickman the author of the beloved Dragonlance Novels and Dungeons &Dragons modules.
What’s special about Shroud of the Avatar?
1. Single Player Offline Mode: Players will adventure through over 40 hours of story in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
2. Selective Multiplayer Modes: If you want to go through the story online you can play with everyone in a single world with three different online modes (Single Player, Friends Only, and Open).
3. Classless Character System: Vast customization options with hundreds of skills and spells in over 20 different skill trees.
4. Skillful Combat: A new way to prepare and fight in an RPG by building custom decks of skills and dynamically activating them in combat.
5. PVP: Consensual with Open PVP flags, zones, and Guild Warfare.
6. Player Housing: Non instanced, finite, and embedded in the world with multiple group living options.
7. Player Driven Economy: Deep crafting system where the best items are made by players and player items are the main source of loot found in the game.
8. Pay Once to Play: No subscription fees. Each episode (released approximately annually) is a one time fee and everything in the game can be purchased with in game gold that can be earned (except for some exclusive backer rewards).
9. Social: Full Guild System, Highly Active Community and Player Owned Towns.
10. Crowd Sourced & Funded: Support the project by contributing content (and receive compensation) or by pledging (and receive exclusive rewards).
11. Open Development: Players help shape the game by giving feedback on monthly early access releases, videos, weekly updates, blog postings, forums, chat, etc.
If you need gold and items, check http://www.g4mmo.com/shroud-of-the-avatar for more.