I believe lot of star wars players like to play a Jedi Consular, here we will give you the beginner guides you may need.
- Playing as a Jedi Consular relies more on your capacity to problem-solve and investigate the surrounding areas. Choosing this class allows you to focus more on the mechanics of gameplay rather than just combat and survival.
- Consular’s have the ability to bend the Force more extensively than the other Jedi classes. This allows you to perform a variety of creative strikes that include raising enemies into the air and slamming them to the ground.
- Since Jedi Consulars are designed to complete challenges with patience and the path of least resistance, your rate of survival increases tenfold if each obstacle is approached strategically.
- Dueling with a double-bladed lightsaber requires the highest level of skill in order to block and strike effectively against Sith enemies.
- The majority of a Jedi Consular’s maneuvers drain your Force bar, which refills at a sluggish rate. This restricts your freedom in attacking as often as possible with whatever ability you’d like to utilize.
- Due to the shortage of battle scenarios, this class’ adventure tends to move at a tedious pace. This makes it less preferable to those who favor gameplay over story