WOW Hotfixes on December 13 and upcoming PTR legendary changes
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the expansion can be found below.
Dungeons and Raids
Trial of Valor
- Resolved an issue where Helya's Taint of the Sea on Mythic difficulty would sometimes cast at incorrect times in Stage One.
Player versus Player
- Players can now reach Prestige level 8.
- (Assasination) Agility increased by 5%.
- (Outlaw) Agility increased by 5%.
- (Affliction) Intellect decreased by 5%.
- (Frost) Stamina reduced by 10%.
- (Windwalker) Strike of the Windlord now deals 60% damage in PvP.
- (Windwalker) Fists of Fury now deals 85% damage in PvP.
- Atonement effect increased by 10% in PvP.
- (Restoration) Fortified Bark (Honor Talent) now increases the damage reduction of Ironbark by 15% (was 30%).
What’s more, there will be PTR Legendary Changes according to mmo-champion forum community manager, considering the unfairness of legendary items of different specs currently. Following is the detail: